Lučki forum

Which was broadcasted online via Twitch

Zanima vas kad će se popraviti cesta u vašem susjedstvu? Koji su planovi? Vodovod, Struja, kanalizacija i sve teme vezane uz ovu tematiku?

Moderatori: dhrzina, Općina Luka

Which was broadcasted online via Twitch

PostPostao/la Rshop2018 » Sri sij 09, 2019 3:51 am

Nexon America also built a committed development buy Maplestory 2 Mesos group in the USA for rapid updates. As a result, married content has been developed in the US and employed to Korea.

Nexon America didn't only localize the language, but also put a great deal of effort into locally-specific content and events. Local people accumulated thanks to the collecting of turkey thighs and St. Patrick's Day Thanksgiving Day. Notably,'Black Friday' in the match which was held in November 2006 was that the event of so-called'big hit'.

Nexon's live operating capability, which has been providing longevity titles for many years, has played a significant role. MapleStory's international brand power has been enlarged as a result of communicating with users through different content upgrades and online and off - line events.

'Maple Story','Maple Story 2',''Maple Story M' Korea Development team appreciated most of the 550 lovers and'Maple Story' was celebrating the 13th anniversary of Global Service. To be able to return to the fans who've been steadfastly loving, I announced various information events like the question and response of the development group, the costume play, and the quiz series.

This event, which was broadcasted online via Twitch, announced the introduction of'Maple Story 2' content and unveiled the schedule of pilot test beginning from May 9, and declared global launch. He also received a warm welcome by customers who've been awaiting for Maplestory 2 global service for a long time and also announced the international service plan of MapleStory M, a mobile game that has completed global trial testing in January.

On the other hand, in the outside terrace of the event place, a booth selling'Maple Story' Goods, that was created by four artists chosen in Korea, has been worked. 'Pink Blank Wool Doll','Pink Bean Mug',''Kinesis''etc. "I am very happy to see North American customers that enjoy'Maple Story' and it is significant," said Bae Jung Il, Director of Maple Story, that attended the event. "Together with the newest maple story IP titles, I would like to request your attention because I'll be supplying services"

MapleStory 2, which was started soon after launching Maple M Mesos, and Maple Story 2, a month before its launch, introduced a selection of sport contents including unpublished content to visitors.
Rshop2018

Vrati se na: Komunalna pitanja