Lučki forum

Arcane Legends with a strong focus on co-operation

Zanima vas kad će se popraviti cesta u vašem susjedstvu? Koji su planovi? Vodovod, Struja, kanalizacija i sve teme vezane uz ovu tematiku?

Moderatori: dhrzina, Općina Luka

Arcane Legends with a strong focus on co-operation

PostPostao/la mmocs » Sub pro 29, 2018 6:44 am

Spacetime Studios is celebrating the success of its MMORPG Arcane Legends with the release of an infographic, detailing the game’s highlights over the past two years. In addition, the company has announced the launch of the game on the Amazon Appstore, with this new version joining releases on iOS, Google Play and the Chrome Web Store for PC and Mac.

The game has three varying classes that each come with eight active cast-able skills, and each of those skills has four upgrade perks, that you can pick in any order, which in my opinion is an awesome skill system. Each character has five equipment slots (Weapon, Helmet, Armor, Ring, and Amulet) which will vary in appearance and stats as you collect drops of ranging rarity throughout the game.

At the start of the game you'll be able to choose from one of four different pets, each of which has its own combat attributes. Timber provides a 5% bonus to damage whenever he's happy, while Precious gets a +10 bonus to Dexterity, and a 5% bonus to Dodge. Guapo the turtle gets a +10 bonus to Strength, and a 5% boost to his movement speed when happy. Buy Cheap Arcane Legends Gold from 5mmo.com gain a 3% discount by using the code “5MMO”.

Each pet has different statuses. For example, Malison who is a purple dragon will give as much as 20 Str and + 5% Crit. Meanwhile, the tortoise Shiloh will give as much as 12% movement speed to you. This status will only be accepted by you if they feel happy, and you can make them feel happy by giving food and inviting them to play.

Once completed you get to make the character that you will be using throughout your Arcane Legends career. You can pick from 3 with the being the standard Warrior (Melee), Rogue (Speed and ranged attacks) and Sorcerer (magic). In addition, you can also choose as well as name a pet that will be your companion throughout the game, launching attacks and in general playing a supporting role in the Arcane Legends experience.

A virtual joystick and remappable ability buttons provide standard real-time action - no auto-attack here, though you can charge up all of your abilities by holding down the button for a little bit before releasing. This scheme works out really nicely and adds an extra dimension to the usual button-mashing. The camera angle is static, but that works perfectly well for the gameplay, and I actually think that a dual-stick layout would do more harm than good.
mmocs

Vrati se na: Komunalna pitanja