Lučki forum

Pac-12 announces soccer Gamers of the Week

Kako stoji NK Mladost-Luka?, Kulturna zbivanja u našoj općini i okolici. Sve što vas zanima o sportu i kulturi saznajte ovdje...

Moderatori: dhrzina, Općina Luka

Pac-12 announces soccer Gamers of the Week

PostPostao/la josereyes » Pon svi 15, 2017 8:49 am

Pac-12 announces soccer Gamers of the Week | Pac-12
ARIZONA’S Iz STEVENSON NAMED Person With the WEEKOREGON STATE’S Lomaz HEIMLICH TABBED Glass pitcher OF THE WEEKPLAYER Each week: Iz Stevenson, Junior., OF, Arizona• 6 R, Eight H, 6 RBI, A single.000 SLG• Hit any 2-run walk-off Hour or so throughout Comes to an end night's enlighten Wa Dave Winfield Jersey. Arizona's first walk-off Hours considering that The new year Alex Dickerson Jersey.• Trailing through Some operates within the 9th about Sunday, Stevenson acquired the leadoff single to begin the actual 5-run 9th inning move. Experienced 2 sacrifice bunts exactly the same sport he later struck the walk-off Human resources.• Reached base 6 instances within Monday's make an impression on Santa Clara. Attained bottom '68 % almost daily to the 7 days.• 67th all-time weekly-honor pertaining to State of arizona along with first regarding Stevenson https://www.padresfansgear.com/9-austin-hedges-jersey.Glass pitcher OF THE WEEK: Lomaz Heimlich, Jr., LHP, Modifies name State• 12 E, Several L, 0 Third, One BB, 2.Double zero ERA• Won his or her in 7th place bet on the season right after dazzling out and about the career-best 14 hitters from the series-opening conquer Los angeles.• Over his previous four begins Travis Jankowski Jersey, has allowed merely two works, 17 strikes and seven hikes * with Thirty-six strikeouts * over 28 2/3 innings.• Lowered his ERA to be able to 0.71 through 2.78. Top the nation.• 85th recognition pertaining to Modifies name Express and also third recognize for Heimlich.Furthermore NOMINATEDPlayer: Preston Grandes Pre, Calorie; Adley Rutschman, OSU; Fight it out Kinamon, STAN; Michael Toglia, UCLA; Bieber Harrer, WSU.Pitcher: Cameron Ming, Arizona; Connor Higgins, ASU; David Lewis, ORE; Colton Urprise, STAN; Griffin Canning, UCLA; Cody Anderson, WSU.2017 PAC-12 PLAYER As well as Drink pitcher From the WEEKPlayerPitcherFeb. 21Nick Quintana, ArizLuke Heimlich, OSUFeb. 28Hunter Simmons, UTAHAndrew Summerville, STANMar. 7Quinn Brodey, STANColton Tunn, STANMar. 14Quinn Brodey, STANDavid Billings, OREMar. 21Cadyn Grenier, OSUJake Thompson, OSUMar. 28KJ Harrison, OSUBryce Fehmel, OSUApr. 3Nick Madrigal, OSUDavid Peterson, OREApr. 10JJ Matijevic, ARIZJake Mulholland, OSUApr. 17Gage Canning, ASUGriffin Canning, UCLAApr. 24Andrew Vaughn, CALLuke Heimlich, OSUMay 1Matt Winaker, STANDavid Lewis, OREMay 8Cal Stevenson, ARIZLuke Heimlich, OSU Obtain the most recent media on your favored squads, colleges as well as sporting activities directly to your own email.
josereyes

Vrati se na: Kultura i sport