Lučki forum

A New Nike Kyrie 4 Arrives In Black, Green, And Orange

Kako stoji NK Mladost-Luka?, Kulturna zbivanja u našoj općini i okolici. Sve što vas zanima o sportu i kulturi saznajte ovdje...

Moderatori: dhrzina, Općina Luka

A New Nike Kyrie 4 Arrives In Black, Green, And Orange

PostPostao/la KacieDaniel » Uto ožu 13, 2018 8:21 am

Kyrie Irving’s newest signature shoe is arriving in stores in a brand new colorway in next week.adidas ultra boost women sale The upper design is similar to the original colorway thanks to the simple black upper, but the attractive silver Swoosh and the green/orange pairing on the outsole make for a sweet color-combo on this popular signature shoe. At just $120, the Kyrie 4 stands as one of the more affordable sig kicks on the market, but his newer $80 model, the Kyrie Flytrap, has even farther reach thanks to its surprisingly low pricepoint. If you’re loyal to the true signature models, cop this Kyrie 4 on March 16th.

adidas pure boost mens Reminiscent of a Green Suede version that dropped back in September, this “Atomic Teal” Air Max 1 Jewel equips a dark green mudguard and a shimmering miniature Swoosh. Last year, Nike’s Jewel Swoosh celebrated its 20th anniversary, with a resurgence in selections equipped with the nostalgic midfoot branding. Keeping things traditional, the Beaverton Brand sticks to the customary AM1 color blocking, having the Swoosh match its mudguard, surrounded by a primarily white upper. Fans of this new Jewel look can pick up pairs now from select accounts overseas, or wait until they arrive at Nike Sportswear retailers in the States soon.

adidas pure boost womens Last NFL season, adidas Football hooked some of its top athletes the likes of Von Miller, Jay Ajayi, and more up with player edition emoji cleats. Now, the adidas adiZero 5-Star adiMoji pack is hitting retail shelves for consumers to join in on the emoji fun. Seven distinct stylings will release as part of this pack, including Fire, Ice, Oil, Money, 100, the Goat and Snoop’s Money Bag cleats. The Three Stripe’s latest football cleat innovation utilizes a sneaker profile that redefines its fit and feel. Fabricated from a lightweight, flexible SPRINTSKIN that adds durability to the wearer, it is both quick and supportive. Grab an in-depth look at all seven options below and grab a pair for yourself on March 14th from and other adidas Football retailers for $130 USD.

Vrati se na: Kultura i sport